MASTERING THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF
Cathy provides guidance, consultation, resources, and support along the way.
Coaching provides opportunities for leaders to:
Social Justice Education
Cathy provides consultation, guidance, and resources to leaders and organizations grappling with issues related to justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
Social justice education provides opportunities for groups to:
- Examine their common humanity, interconnectedness, and fellowship
- Apply an equity lens to your organizations' purpose, policy, and practice
- Recognize and address oppression and injustices in everyday work and life
- Learn to navigate oppressive dynamics
- Understand key terms and frameworks including the Cycle of Socialization, the Cycle of Liberation, interpersonal and structural analysis of oppression, privilege and disadvantage, implicit bias
- Practice intergroup, cross-cultural communication skills, including learning to listen well, express emotions, ask clarifying questions, and address conflicts across social identities
- Deepen their understanding of how their individual identities are complex and important to how they live, work in and contribute to our diverse communities and worlds
- Explore their own cultural identities and increase cross-cultural self-awareness
- Analyze current and historical examples of social action
- Develop clear, collaborative, well-supported plans for action and further learning
Cathy provides consultation, process design, and facilitation.
Organizational development through strategic planning provides opportunities for organizations and their stakeholders to:
Cathy is mindful of academic culture, attends carefully to particular work styles and strengths, and offers thoughtful, practical follow-up ideas. Cathy can help you think through new and old challenges in the specific context of office environments, space and organizational systems.
-- Dr. Eileen Elrod, Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development, Santa Clara University