You are doing what you were meant to do.
Participant, Strategic Planning Retreat
· Guide and facilitate activities to strengthen staff capacity including the implementation of a five-year strategic plan, staff development workshops, monthly meetings, and overall team development.
· Co-designed and co-facilitated an intensive two-day professional development retreat for seventy-five system-wide leaders with responsibility for advancing diverse styles of public engagement.
· Guided, shaped and facilitated the strategic planning process of community engagement offices on multiple campuses within the California State University System.
· Collaborated with a student-driven leadership program for students who integrate social justice, community service, sustainability, equity and multiculturalism with the interests of improving society. Designed and facilitated a two-day retreat to design the coalitions’ vision, goals, and strategic actions.
· Co-developed a 50-page Faculty Toolkit that addresses the history, purpose, and processes in relation to the critical questions faculty ask about community-engaged scholarship through teaching and research.
· Co-facilitated departmental Work-Flow Analysis Process including Discovery, Analysis, Re-Design, and Implementation to strengthen the department's effectiveness.
· Designed and facilitated the Diving Deep Institute, a 4-day intensive professional development opportunity for a group of 35 faculty and staff regarded as national leaders in the field of service-learning and community engagement.
· Designed and implemented an intentional comprehensive 360-degree review of the Director. Provided coaching and support in the creation of the Director’s professional development plan.
· Designed and implemented an intensive leadership development initiative for professionals of color in the field of community engagement dedicated to issues of social justice, equity, and multiculturalism. Provided long-term one-on-one coaching to program participants.
· Provided individuals and teams with professional organizing (e.g, effective calendar usage, coordinating multiple projects, managing excessive email, etc.).
· Coordinated special events including community service projects, parent education workshops, University Presidents' recognition events, and college tours for 20 to 300 participants.
· Designed and facilitated a two-day staff retreat focused on strategic thinking, planning and goal development using Appreciative Inquiry.